- The JASP software developed by University of Amsterdam contains a module “Learn Bayes”.
- Furthermore, there is a book “Bayesian Inference from the Ground Up: Volume I: Theory” (by E.J. Wagenmakers & D. Matzke) under development.
- The R package rolog allows to query (SWI-) Prolog from R. This package has been used and tested in several student projects at the QHELP seminars.
- The R package CDSS provides functions to derive a course dependent skill structure from skill assignments to a set of learninbg objects.
- The R packages kst, kstMatrix, and kstIO have been extended in the context of the R Shiny apps development.